Bring your family together for outdoor fun with the Adrenaline Rush Outback II Zip Line Kit. This kit have everyone covered from 6 to 96 with two universal harnesses for the young ones and faint of heart and a zip line seat for others to enjoy. The Z-Max Trolley can be removed with ease from the cable without removing the cable from the trees. With this added feature the trolley can be taken down and out of the weather, dramatically increasing the life of the trolley. It also makes it easy to take the trolley from the finish of the zip line back to the start without having to pull it back with a rope. The clip-in hole allows for the use of accessories such as a seat or harness. 2 universal harnesses, reinforced tie-in point/belay loop for increased durability, tie-in point placed above the center of gravity prevents the body rotation, color belay loop for proper tie-in attachment point. Fun for all ages – 6 to 96 *350 lb weight limit
The Adrenaline Rush Outback II comes fully equipped with:
- 1 Z-Max Trolley by Fusion
- 2 Universal Harnesses with adjustable lanyard
- 1 Heavy Duty Zip Line Seat
- 4 D-Locking Carabiners to attach seat and harnesses to trolley
- 1 Brake Block for end of ride safety
- All necessary hardware: cable, 6 cable clamps & 1 thimble for correct cable size, 1 turnbuckle and 6′ chain/sling to wrap around your ending tree.
- How to Install A Zip Line
PLEASE NOTE : The Adrenaline Rush will not work suitably if you are considering dropping off of the zipline over water as it is heavy and spring loaded.
NOTE: Ziplines of 400 feet or more will require 2-3 weeks to prepare for shipping