Our American Ninja Warrior climbing rope is a challenging and fun way to add some ninja warrior adventure to outdoor play! Kids can build confidence and strength while climbing to new heights! The 8 foot durable rope is attached to sturdy plastic foot holds and incudes a safety carabiner at the top and bottom.
Attach the rope to a tree branch, play structure or Ninjaline to use vertically or as a horizontal obstacle: simply attach each end of the rope to a pocket and hang or crawl across.
- Hang from Ninjaline, swing set or tree branch
- Dual Safety carabiners one at the top and one at the bottom to secure in place
- 4 sturdy climbing holds with hands and feet
- 8′ high performance polyethylene rope, UV resistant
- Compatible with 36′ Ninja Intro
- Maximum weight 250 lbs
Use with our tree hanger to simply loop around a tree branch (10″ dia minimum) or attach to one of our Ninjaline sewn in pockets to access the obstacles. Place several in a row to create a new obstacle set.